Since 1996, the Donor Egg IVF program at the Rotunda – The Center For Human Reproduction (Now in 4 locations in Mumbai) has been among the most comprehensive and successful in the nation.
Rotunda performs the highest percentage of Donor Egg IVF cycles (as a percentage of total cycles) out of the top 25 IVF clinics in India. Rotunda offers both fresh and frozen donor eggs.
Donor Egg IVF is often recommended for patients with decreased egg quality and/or quantity and opens up a world of new possibilities for those who have struggled to conceive. Patients from all over the world travel to us for this highly effective treatment. Our donor egg team is skilled at coordinating the care for patients who live locally or internationally. Donor Egg treatment is faster and easier than many patients realize.
Why choose Donor Egg IVF at Rotunda-CHR?
- Our Donor Egg IVF success rates are among the highest in India.
- Your choice of egg donor is entirely up to you. We will be happy to help you find an egg donor. We have many healthy young fertile Indian women (all of whom are less than 30 years of age , have been medically tested for their fertility; and screened for infectious diseases such as hepatitis and AIDS ) on our egg donor panel, who have been fully evaluated.
- We have International Egg Donor Database tie-ups for International Caucasian & African Egg donors. Search our Egg Donor Databases through our Associate agencies. We can provide any specific genetic testing needed by the client at additional cost.
- You can begin treatment within the time frame you prefer, regardless of whether you choose fresh donor eggs or frozen donor eggs from TPR ART Bank. Even patients choosing a shared donor egg cycle are not required to wait.
- You can depend on personalized attention and compassion from your donor egg coordinator and physician throughout every step of the treatment process.
Put simply, the majority of infertility patients in our Donor Egg IVF program achieve a pregnancy!
Our unique combination of quality healthcare, cutting edge science, and clinical excellence at Rotunda-CHR gives our patients superior odds of having successful outcomes with Donor Egg IVF. During your consultation, your physician will discuss our Donor Egg success rates with you and review how these success rates relate to the probability of your pregnancy.
As the pioneers of third party reproduction in India, Rotunda has been a leader in the development or early adoption of the latest technologies in the infertility field. In addition to our state-of-the-art Embryology Lab, we are one of the few fertility clinics to start Egg Banking both for Fertility Preservation in cancer patients as well as for Commercial Egg Banking under the same roof. These services are available to you and can be provided seamlessly in conjunction with Donor Egg IVF.
Our focus on individualized care will provide you with every level of support you need to achieve your dream. You can count on your Rotunda Physician to be your primary point of contact throughout your fertility treatment who will be in touch with you on her personal cell throughout your journey to motherhood. Many emotions and logistical challenges can often arise in fertility treatment, but rest assured that your Physician will help you through every step.
Our commitment to helping you realize your dream includes providing you personalized care that will fit your individual lifestyle and choices. We are here to provide you with all the tools, information, and support you need to achieve your dream. We are here for you on a professional and personal level throughout your entire journey.
Read about the Donor Egg IVF treatment process.
We have tied up with a ground logistics company to facilitate our patients. Their team of professional managers works round the clock to make your stay comfortable, facilitating a ‘home away from home’ experience. Be it receiving you at the airport, overseeing your hospital stay arrangements, hotel bookings, local transport, ticketing and visa support, sightseeing, or just helping you pick a last minute gift for your family back home. From the time you arrive in India, up till the time of your departure, our team will ensure that your time is efficiently spent, pre and post treatment.
We have a lot of patients who have benefited from our Egg Donation Program all over Europe & North America. A few of them have agreed to act as our references & are willing to share their experience with potential patients. You can write to them from Our Global Ambassadors page.