In using the online credit card payment service of Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
All services and information displayed on Rotunda website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for booking a service constitutes your “order” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Rotunda reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your offer.
You Agree and Confirm:
- There is a 4% surcharge on all credit card payments.
- Requests for cancellation of service booking will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to cancel any service without providing any reason. This will be regardless of whether the payment has been confirmed / received. Rescheduled dates of the service will be informed by email. Payment for the cancelled services will be refunded and the user will be informed. Refund can sometimes take unto 31 days to take effect.
- The user agrees to give the correct information which is true and authentic. We reserve the right to confirm the information provided by the user. We also reserve the right to disallow any user to use this website and may reject / cancel the booking of service without providing any reason whatsoever.
- We will not be held liable for any credit card fraud that occurs on its website. Users have to use only their card when they make their payments. The liability of using a fraudulent credit card lies on the user and the responsibility to establish otherwise shall exclusively be the users’.
- We will not be responsible for any delay of the service days because of flood, fire, wars, act of God or for any reason that are beyond our control.
- The user confirms that he / she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- Complaints received after 15 days of service booking Date / service Date, whichever is later will not be entertained. Refund requests should be made within 1 day of the booking date.
- No claim of whatsoever nature under any circumstances will be tenable other than the claim for 100% refund of payment made. All such claims if any, are to be raised within 24 hours of booking. Refund can sometimes take up to 31 days to take effect.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services of Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction will not be liable for any credit card fraud.The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction reserves the right to recover the cost of service charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Rotunda- The Center for Human Reproduction,any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent and we only use your information. We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Site.
Perry Cross Road,
Bandra (W),Mumbai – 400050,
Phone: +9122 26552000 ; +9122 26405000
Telefax: +9122 26553000